Delivering highly targeted ads in the digital sphere is complicated. Many marketers use a complex system with multiple moving parts, ambiguous data profiles, and little proof that their ads are actually reaching the intended target. In programmatic advertising, there is often a lack of transparency, or worse, concerns of inaccuracy and waste. It’s made some organizations question whether it’s worth all the effort – and the significant marketing spend.
We know that marketing works best when it reaches the right audience. And reaching the right audience requires clean, fresh data. But today, more than ever before, there’s an overwhelming amount of data available, but knowing how to efficiently and accurately use that data is a formidable task. There are also privacy regulations to heed.
At OMI, we’re happy to announce we’re addressing these challenges by making our validated, clean data accessible to even more companies and agencies in a very unique way. Effective immediately, OMI’s small to midsize business (SMB) and medical market data is now available through the LiveRamp Data Marketplace, enabling digital marketers to better reach these valuable audiences – without the hassles of dealing with multiple data providers or worrying about data privacy concerns.
LiveRamp’s platform connects third-party data, such as OMI’s, to 120-plus platforms in the martech industry as well as brands and agencies. It’s an innovative data strategy that we’re excited to be part of. It allows for a deeper and more complete view of the prospect data available, which puts marketers in a better position to not only identify the right prospects for their offers, but ultimately, engage more effectively with them.
How does it work? Here’s what you should know:
- Massive Scale: LiveRamp’s identity graph is the largest deterministic graph on the open internet, with more than 250 million anonymized customer profiles and identifiers for individual consumers in the U.S. and many more worldwide.
- Define and Customize Your Audience: Using the identity graph, LiveRamp customers can combine OMI data – which consists of 50 million-plus records – with other data sources to build custom audiences. For the OMI data, the audience building process involves the use of firmographics to pinpoint business attributes that map to the brand’s ideal customer profile for their offer. The resulting data is then married with other high-quality data sources within LiveRamp’s identity graph to further expand and optimize their digital marketing reach.
- Anonymized to Alleviate Privacy Concerns: The identity graph data does not contain personally identifiable information (PII) and cannot be used to trace an individual's identity.
- Digital Advertising Engine: Acting as an engine that drives digital advertising, LiveRamp can be used by a customer, such as an agency or brand, to custom-build their audience from the identity graph. The resulting anonymized IDs making up that custom audience are then taken to a demand-side platform to deliver display or social ads.
- Elevate Your Intent Monitoring: With more than 14 billion new intent signals monitored each week, OMI fuels digital marketing campaigns with the most up-to-date insights into who’s ready to buy and when. Signals are grouped into buckets by industry and interest level, with additional insights added about the types of departments and contacts most likely to be associated with these buckets. From there, the data is matched by IP address to the company and the potential buyer contact, allowing you to zero in on warm leads who are in-market now.
When intent signals are matched to OMI contact data, the combined data set of potential in-market prospects is taken to the LiveRamp identity graph to create anonymized IDs. The IDs are then delivered to a demand-side platform to generate digital or social ads. And, with our high 72%+ OMI-to-LiveRamp match rate, you can achieve nearly double the impact by launching both email and digital marketing campaigns at the same time. This gives you high crossover and higher overall ROI, allowing audiences to view your messages on email as well as other channels, such as digital banner ads or social media ads.
We’re excited to see how our data will be used as part of the identity graph to ignite business growth and drives success for a wide range of digital marketing initiatives.
Those who have worked with OMI in the past know that we’ve dedicated our business to making our data best in class. LiveRamp’s platforms enable digital marketers to better connect, control, and activate data to optimize advertising. Together, as a high-quality data provider and data connectivity platform, we’re closing the loop for digital marketers to reach the right targets with high-quality data.
Outward Media’s proven data cleansing services and targeted, accurate B2B data can enable you to achieve better digital marketing ROI and, ultimately, convert more prospects into customers. Check us out on LiveRamp!