Blog post By Paula Chiocchi on 2021-02-24
We teased this news out recently but it’s now official – our industry-leading SMB and SOHO data is now available in the LiveRamp Data Marketplace! OMI’s move to align with a leader in the identity graph space marks a new milestone for our company. More importantly, it represents an opportunity for our customers to elevate their digital marketing initiatives by reaching the right targets at scale, with high-quality data—and without the hassles of dealing with multiple data providers or worrying about data privacy concerns.
As many of our customers know, OMI has focused on the SMB and SOHO market for years, with an SMB-SOHO database spanning more than 40 million business contacts, making it one of the largest of its kind. We’re very honored to offer it on LiveRamp, along with our popular medical market database, and we’re excited to see that this news is already generating market interest as businesses look for more effective ways to drive sales and growth.The data marketplace era has truly arrived and we’re proud to be a part of it.
Check out our press release below and, as always, please feel free to reach out to us with questions.
Outward Media Announces Availability of SMB and Medical Market Contact Data on Leading Data Marketplace
Third-party data innovator’s clean, validated data and intent monitoring services empower B2B brands and their agencies to reach the right targets at scale and drive stronger ROI
LOS ANGELES – February 22, 2021 – Outward Media, Inc. (OMI), a leading provider of multi-channel marketing data, today announced its small to midsize business (SMB) and medical market data is now available on a leading marketplace that connects third-party data such as OMI’s to 120-plus platforms in the martech industry as well as brands and agencies.
“Those who have worked with OMI in the past know that we’ve dedicated our business to making our data best in class,” said Paula Chiocchi, CEO, OMI. “Data marketplaces enable digital marketers to better connect, control, and activate data to optimize advertising. Working with the leading marketplace platforms, we’re closing the loop for digital marketers to reach the right targets with high-quality data – without the hassles of dealing with multiple data providers or worrying about data privacy concerns.”
Data marketplaces and the identity graphs associated with them allow for a deeper and more complete view of the third-party prospect data available to digital marketers. This puts marketers in a better position to not only identify the right prospects for their offers, but ultimately, engage more effectively with them, according to Chiocchi.
For digital marketers, the advantages of OMI’s marketplace integrations include:
- Massive Scale: Access to OMI’s 66 million-plus records as part of millions more anonymized customer profiles and identifiers for individuals across the U.S. and worldwide.
SOHO and SMB Audiences: OMI has focused on the SMB and Small Office Home Office (SOHO) market for years, with an SMB-SOHO database spanning more than 40 million contacts, which makes it one of the largest of its kind. OMI’s data scientists have fine-tuned the process of identifying and accumulating accurate business information in these sectors, which have been hit especially hard with talent shifts and contact changes during the pandemic.
- Defined and Customized Audiences: OMI data can be combined with other data sources to build custom audiences. For the OMI data, the audience building process involves the use of firmographics to pinpoint business attributes that map to the brand’s ideal customer profile for their offer. The resulting data is then married with other high-quality data sources within the marketplace to further expand and optimize digital marketing reach.
- Anonymized to Alleviate Privacy Concerns: Identity graph data does not contain personally identifiable information (PII) and cannot be used to trace an individual's identity.
- Digital Advertising Engine: Acting as an engine that drives digital advertising, a marketplace can be used by a customer, such as an agency or brand, to custom-build their audience from the identity graph. The resulting anonymized IDs making up that custom audience are then taken to a demand-side platform to deliver display or social ads.
- Elevate Intent Monitoring: With more than 14 billion new intent signals monitored each week, OMI fuels digital marketing campaigns with the most up-to-date insights into who’s ready to buy and when. Signals are grouped into buckets by industry and interest level, with additional insights added about the types of departments and contacts most likely to be associated with these buckets. From there, the data is matched by IP address to the company and the potential buyer contacts, allowing marketers to zero in on warm leads who are in-market now.
When intent signals are matched to OMI contact data, the combined data set of potential in-market prospects is taken to the marketplace to create anonymized IDs. The IDs are then delivered to a demand-side platform to generate digital or social ads. And, with OMI’s high marketplace match rate, marketers can achieve nearly double the impact by launching both email and digital marketing campaigns at the same time. This approach yields high crossover and higher overall ROI, allowing audiences to view marketing messages on email as well as other channels, such as digital banner ads or social media ads.
Outward Media’s proven data cleansing services and targeted, accurate B2B data can enable you to achieve better digital marketing ROI and, ultimately, convert more prospects into customers. Go here to find out about leveraging our SMB and medical market data on the LiveRamp Data Marketplace.